Welcome to the Greenfield Primary School website. We hope that it will provide you with useful information, give you a flavour of our school and help you to see what makes Greenfield such a special place.
Our vision is to develop respectful, resilient and happy children who achieve their full potential. We will achieve this by providing a learning environment that is aspirational, collaborative and safe; one in which all children can thrive.
Everyone who visits our school, instantly recognises the friendly and positive ethos, built on our core values:
- Happiness – having fun while being physically and mentally well.
- Kindness – sharing friendliness, care and compassion.
- Resilience – being confident and courageous and giving things a go.
- Respect – diverse, honest and trusting relationships.
- Teamwork – having community responsibility and enjoying collaboration.
- Endeavour – working hard and doing your best.
We believe ‘Everyone can grow in a Greenfield!’ Everyone here does their best to make sure that each and every pupil is provided all the educational opportunities that will enable them to reach their maximum potential and prepare them well for the next stage of their lives.
If you would like to find out more about Greenfield or like your child to come to our school, please ring the school office on 01384 818585 and we will be happy to help you.
We look forward to a happy and successful partnership with you and your child.